Thursday, September 30, 2010

falling hard and springing back

As the northern hemisphere enters fall (autumn) everyone is blogging about the greatly anticipated change in weather. One of my favourites so far has been 'falling hard' on design crush. Which these beauties are from...






We however, are springing back from winter.. It was particularly cold this year and to my joy, I was able to spend many nights by the open fire. 


However I'm well and truly ready for the spring, all the flowers are blooming and the birds have begun to sing again...








There is such a gentle beauty in a blooming flower as it begins its journey and heralds to us, that there is a change in the air. 


I'm looking forward to the warmer evenings, PIMMS with friends and more spring adventures!

No comments: