Friday, November 18, 2011

are you a fan of going to the movies alone? i am!!






I saw this post on cup of jo about going to the movies alone. i was so excited, i thought of all the movies that i have seen alone..i love the movies on your own, i also love going to museums alone, eating at restaurants alone and going for walks alone. my sister thinks that i'm a freak, i actually wouldn't have it any other way. don't get me wrong, i love my family and friends but i also love my own company. i take my journal, to dinner, my iPod on my walks, my camera to the museum, and a coffee to the movies. i cant wait to see this movie, hopefully on one of my solo movie adventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great movie and so much of George lately. Shelley

Anonymous said...

Love the reference to me in there...classic!

Love you lil sis. xx