Tuesday, April 26, 2011

new wardrobe anyone?



Friends of mine left for Europe just before Easter and to say I'm a little jealous of their Roman Holiday is  an understatement. So I went searching in the internet for inspiration and an attempt to take my mind of the fact that my best friend is away for three whole weeks. 

I stumbled across this gorgeous shoot, inspired by a European getaway and fell in love instantly. Although we are heading into winter an Australian Winter isn't really a proper winter, you can get away with wearing beautiful dresses like these and simply layer them up. So it got me thinking and planning what I'm going to wear this winter. What is on your lust have list this season??

Dresses by Anthropologie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the tulip dress, perfect for a Perth winters day. Shelley