Tuesday, June 16, 2015

my favourite places to eat in Sydney














Many people avoid food. I adore food. Perhaps they avoid it because, like me, they know that once they start eating they wont be able to stop. Sydney has some of the best restaurants in the world. I have slowly been eating my way around this town.  Some of my favourites include: Otto's, Papi Chulo, The Apollo, Cho Cho San, North Bondi Fish, The Butler, The Burger Project, Ms G's, Queenies and of course, my house for a cook up of the best meats from Victor Churchill.  I have been busy... more to come, stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All looks very delicious, glad I have just had dinner. Victor Churchill looks fab , now that is a butchers! Shelley

Betsy said...

It was all so delicious, I had just had dinner and wanted a to do a second dinner. hehe.