Monday, November 7, 2011

amazing NY and that carousel..

wow I was so excited to stumble across this post on hither and thither, a beautiful blog that my mum & i love to follow... I was so thrilled to see a post on the 'Jane's Carousel' which I saw in Brooklyn two years ago, wondering what the plan was for this charming beauty would be... today I got my answer, thank you ashley and aron!



i adore the last photo on hither & thither by shawn, of the carousel sitting under the brooklyn bridge in its perspex container, only in ny would something so whimsical and wonderful be possible.. 


photos from my trip in 2008

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So nice to learn that you follow along! And awesome that you found your photos from your trip, too. Doesn't the new space along the water look fantastic?

Betsy said...

Hi Ashley, I do follow, and I just love the way that you and Aron write about your adventures, especially the travelogues! That carousel on the water is so perfect! I love how at night it looks a toy carousel in its box. Here in Perth, the government is currently re-developing our 'foreshore', if only we could have something wonderful like this!