Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a simple dinner for six

my mum is an amazing cook and i love to cook as a result of years of helping my mum and seeing the joy it brings to people. every tuesday a very dear friend of ours comes over for quick dinner. actually he comes to tutor my little sister in french and then stays for dinner. however my mum and dab both excel themselves with food and table embellishments every time. here are a few snaps from dinner last night. 




i wish that I was able to help, but i can take no credit for the amazing outcome that you see here. my parents are remarkable people that inspire me everyday. many of my friends ask me why i still live at home.. i think these photos answer that rather nicely, wouldn't you say?


you joining us next week? x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always my pleasure, the photos are great. Tally ho to next week. Love Shelley

Lucy said...

The Tuesday night dinner was amazing! I didn't realise it was a weekly occurrence!xx