Wednesday, April 6, 2011

penguin foodie classics


A while ago my mum bought me the Penguin classics, English Cooks Collection, which I love. As some of you may be aware, one of my favourite pastimes is cooking and to see that Penguin are releasing this stunning collection of cookbooks is very exciting. Not only do I get to cook but I get to cook from beauties like these. I think that part of the allure of these books is their stunning coves by Coralie Bickford-Smith.
 If only by birthday wasn't a few weeks ago, this 'great food' collection would be on my list. 


Images courtesy of Coralie Bickford-Smith via English Muse

2 comments:

Elizabeth Black said...

I love how Penguin is re-doing all these books. The covers are all amazing!
Have you seen the new embroidered classics? They are amazing!

Elizabeth Black

Betsy said...

I agree the embroidered classics are beautiful. very clever of penguin to re-invigorate the beloved classics in a visual manner.