Thursday, February 17, 2011

thank you mum.

unfortunately i have been unwell, i seem to have picked up a wretched virus in my travels. what makes this even worse is that its rather hot at the moment. i have a fever and when its nearly 40 degrees outside and inside your body its easy to start acting crazy. fortunately i no longer have an office to work in, otherwise i would be desperately trying to get better, spurred on by the terror of my rising in tray. it has actually been nice to slow down and my wonderful mum has been so good to me. she has taken care of me and made sure that all my favourite drinks and weird food requests were met. i knew there was a reason that i hadn't left home just let. i guess this little entry is just to say thank you mum, i love you because you always make me feel better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, it was my pleasure , love S x

Anonymous said...

aww this is so lovely!
This is zoe iman :)
Lots of Love
xxx

Betsy said...

thank you zoe. x