Tuesday, November 23, 2010

paris

I feel like Diane Keaton in 'something's gotta give' except for the whole divorced thing. I have been reading French books and listening to French music. I think i might have to find a French restaurant to visit? 


A friend of mine is off home to France for the christmas. He's visiting his family who live a few miles out of St Tropez and catching up with his friends in Paris. 

Suffice to say I'm deadly jealous. Christmas in paris would have such a divine feel. So i have been getting my paris fix from around the web. I must say this is what i love about the www. You can feel like you have been to another country without having to leave the comfort of your home. 

Via The Satorialist I have my outfits picked out.. We are just ignoring that its cold, this is a dream and you never feel the cold in dreams. 







here i am taking a breather after a long walk. ha

I know what i want to see, courtesy of this is glamourous 

beautiful interiors in fabulous houses

naturally


i think that I would also like to get lost in the back-streets and wind up at an amazing cafe, where I can spend hours drinking coffee and eating sweeties with champagne. Of course writing home to all my loved ones just to let them know that I'm getting by..

I would love to go to a party like this, courtesy of the cherry blossom girl



and i would say that would be enough for me.. maybe a trip to the Louvre and then home.. i don't know about you but I'm all tuckered out thinking about it. 

No comments: