Friday, November 19, 2010

i have not been very creative..

it seems that everyone else around the world has been very busy being very creative and inspired. I cant say that i have been inspired to do anything this week other than moan about the heat. However life goes on, and others seem to be doing so with such aplomb. 


Today on Jak & Jill, they posted about their adventures at the Lanvin x H& M 'haute couture' fashion show. 

















Amazing. I think i'm in love. Perth fashion week cant really compete. 


And yesterday my mum sent me this great link to a NY Times blog written by Maira Kalman about American democracy, which appeared on the last Friday of each month in 2009. Maira has just recently published a book about america and her interests. 



On her blog, Maira talks about the issues that Americans are facing. I thought it was fascinating. I especially loved the way that she tells her stories. Throughout her blog she is reflecting on George Washington's 'the pursuit of happiness'. Here is a snippet... You can read the complete blog, through this link “And the Pursuit of Happiness,” 




Well that's all for tonight folks.  Happy Weekend!! I hope that it is a good one, full of adventures and fun!!

above image courtesy of luster.

No comments: